- Are you feeling anxious, confused, out of sorts, overwhelmed, or generally sad?
- Do you struggle with self-defeating thoughts?
- Are you unmotivated or struggling with getting started in your day?
- Do you have conflicts at work or in your social life?
- Do you procrastinate on simple tasks?
- Do you find yourself in the same destructive or unhealthy relationships time and again? Have you been a victim of gaslighting?
We can help!
Problems with relationships, friends, family, work, or health issues can lead to symptoms of anxiety, stress, sleeplessness, or depression. Often, negative thinking patterns create and/or exacerbate these symptoms.
We all need a safe and supportive environment to explore life's challenges and change those thinking patterns.
Sometimes you may need guidance from a professional. There is tremendous value in talking through problems and identifying feelings with a counselor who has the experience, training, and expertise to understand what you are going through and help create a plan to turn your life around. Working together as a team with you and our therapist will evaluate options, discover solutions and improve your confidence. By infusing compassion, intuition, and encouragement into the therapy process, we can help you gain the freedom from your worries that you may be seeking.
Our clients emerge from the therapy process with a sense of overall well-being, increased self-esteem, hopefulness, a feeling of strength, and self-awareness.